Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Class of Heroes


If you are a glutton for punishment and wanna get that ol'school rpg feeling, then pick up "Class of Heroes", by Atlus for the PSP.
The very simple, crisp graphics are contrasted by some pretty intense number crunching detail and stat watching.
I booted up, made a party, and foolishly skipped by tutorials or "Classes" to go hit the dungeon. Big mistake. I got annihilated. An when that happens, they mean busineses. You have to make a whole new party if you want to go back down and 'get' them! Or go back to a previously saved state or pay up for a rescue.

There is also an important crafting aspect called Alchemy( yeah,..we all know that word). I have yet to really get into the game as I am busy with Jeanne D'Arc at the moment...but it is inthe queue!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UPDATE: I cannot play this game. It is entirely too time consuming without a decent graphic element to invest in. If i was 14 again with no job, I'd be all over this though. I take that back, if I didn't have a job period.
I know,..Jeanne D'Arc spoiled me.
What can I say?