Friday, May 16, 2008

Anime in the Queue,....

Just some anime I have waiting in the wings after I'm done with the .Hack stuff.



Serial Experiments Lain

about some crazy emo kids who killed themselves to live on the internet or something,...
I like the internet/rpg/AI/alternate reality stuff so this interested me,..






Claymore

Just a neat looking medieval series with elves and whatnot. I will give it a shot.















Paranoia Agent

After watching .hack//Liminality, I really dug the simple drama take on fantasy. Which piqued my interest in this one,..

What can I say? I strange punk rollerblading around whacking peope on the head with a golden baseball bat, which mysteriously is connected to strange coincidences involving a toy designer and a clairvoyant old man.

I couldn't resist.





No comments: